Okay, so you REALLY want to help us rescue all the doggies but your situation doesn’t allow for you to adopt or foster. No problem. Be a VOLUNTEER! Benefits include puppy kisses, waggin’ tails, and lots of unconditional love from us and the pooches.
ABARC has a variety of volunteer opportunities available:
- Grant writing: We are in desperate need of volunteers with grant writing experience. Being eligible for grants would make it possible to rescue more high risk or medical cases without fear of monetary implications.
- Transporting dogs from animal shelters, to vet appointments, etc.
- Attend monthly events to help us with the dogs.
- Take a dog to the park for an afternoon.
- Carpentry/Handyman type projects
- Data Entry
Submit a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION and learn more about how you can make a difference.
Click an image below to view some of our volunteers.