- All foster animals remain property of All Breed Animal Rescue until otherwise advised.
- You are responsible for feeding and exercising all foster animals under your care.
- ABARC assumes responsibility of all medical expenses occurred for foster animals under your care.
- At any time you may return any foster animal ABARC has asked you to provide care for.
- If you choose to adopt an animal you are fostering you must follow the standard adoption process.
- You understand it is your decision to volunteer for All Breed Animal Rescue and you will not hold All Breed Animal Rescue, nor any of its members, liable for any damage, injury or harm caused directly or indirectly through your foster activities.
Submitting a Foster Application signifies you have read and accept the conditions as stated above.